- Professional training workshops that assist women scientists and engineers at all levels to achieve their career goals.
- Mentoring and networking activities to assist in the advancement of graduate students, postdocs and career scientists in their research, teaching and career advancement.
- International workshops and cyber-networking activities aimed at increasing the global intellectual capacity in STEM fields in developing countries and under-represented groups.
- Programs that help academic institutions and departments, organizations and government laboratories, in the recruitment, retention and success of under-represented groups in STEM fields.
- Extensive social science research that is integrated into all COACh activities to assist in program development and assess the short and long-term impact of its programs.